5 Tablets To Be Released In 2015
Tablets became a great craze, in the last few years owing to a brilliant combination of utility they offered. It was too big, like a laptop; neither was it too small, like a smartphone. Tablets gave the best of both worlds, minus most mobility limitations. They were therefore, liked by students, professionals, businessmen and housewives – all alike. Having broken all barriers across the market, Tablet devices also saw some of the best ground-breaking innovations in mobility.
Here we bring you the next in line, innovative gadgets you cannot afford to miss this year.
- iPad Pro: While their last two releases – iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3, were tremendous hits, Apple seems to have reserved their yet-so-better product in the tablet line for the upcoming year. It is expected that iPad Pro, (which might also be called iPad Air Plus) would have a much bigger display, in comparison to the former two, and might be anywhere between 12.2 inches to 12.9 inches. It is also expected that it would have a new A9 processor and a Touch ID.
2. Amazon Kindle Fire 2015: As one of the foremost explorers of the tablet market, Amazon is none to be left behind, in its race to create the best tablet yet. The next generation Kindle Fire is pegged to be launched with some interesting software upgrades, improving user-interaction.
3. Microsoft Surface Pro 4: With not so much of a smooth start for the Surface Pro set of tablets, the Surface Pro 3 came as a relief. At this point, the next generation Surface, is bringing in quite a surprise. With promises as high as the stakes, Microsoft is definitely taking advantage of the momentum they gained with the predecessor’s popularity. While reducing the cost considerably is on cards that might not be the biggest thing to look forward to.
4. Google Nexus 9: If you are specifically looking for an Android based tablet, let’s assure you, there’s nothing better than the pure Android high-performance Google Nexus 9. With consistent updates, powerhouse like performance, and devilishly high speed, this is one tablet you really want to check out.
5. Dell Venue 8 7000: Are you a photography geek, and cannot stop taking pictures anywhere you go? Then we found the perfect tablet for you! While serious photographers might want to invest into an actual camera, the Dell Venue 87000 brings the world of productivity and that of pictures, as close as possible. This tablet enables you not only to take pictures, but also use its excellent editing features that are rare to find in any other similar device. Click on the go, or edit the world around in a click– we leave the choice to you!
Picture courtesy- macrumors.com, firehdpromocode.com, christiantimes.com, gadgets.ndtv.com, www.tabtech.de
by techtalks @TechTalks March 11, 2015 7:01 AM UTC