5 Things To Know About The World’s Most Expensive Phone
Ever wondered what the most expensive phone was? What features it would have and how much it would cost? Well, apparently it would cost approximately Rs. 9 lakhs! Dubbed as the ‘Rolls Royce of Smartphones’ this expensive phone runs on Android has been launched by an Israeli startup by the name Sirin Labs.
This luxury smartphone is called Solarin and is priced at $14,000. Sirin Labs was quoted saying that it wanted to, it wanted to “create the most advanced mobile device that combined the highest privacy settings, operated faster than any other phone, built with the best materials from around the world.” So let’s look at some of the features of this smartphone!
1) Since the main key point of the phone was to provide the best and highest security, the smartphone has a 256-bit AES encryption system in place. Sounds complicated? Well, to give you an idea of how secure it is, this is a similar encryption to what the defence forces use to protect their communication. The most advanced technology now available to the public. At least if you have the money for it. And to activate the phone, you need to use the physical security switch that is placed at the back of the phone.
2) In addition to a solid security, the company also boasts about giving you the best and world class connectivity options! The smartphone is packed with a 2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and supports 24 bands of LTE. And obviously gives you far better Wi-Fi connectivity than any of your other mobile phones.
3) While we’re on the subject of protection, the phone is extremely sturdy and you could say even heavy! The phone measures 78mm * 159.8mm * 11.1mm. With a 5.5 inch Gorilla Glass with LED 2K resolution and weighing in at 250gm, this phone is as sturdy as sturdy can get! The screen is literally scratch proof. But we’re pretty sure you wouldn’t be dropping 9 lakhs every now and then, right?
4) Now let’s talk about the fun part! The phone features a 23.8 MP rear camera and an 8 MP front camera. Yes. You read that right. With a 23.8 MP camera, you wouldn’t need a DSLR. Especially since this already comes with laser autofocus and a four tone flash. The front camera also comes with electrical image stabilization. Are the features getting to you? Wait till you get to the last point!
5) Are you ready? This smartphone comes with a 4,000mAh battery, 4GB RAM and internal memory of 128GB. Apparently it gives you a talk time of 31 hours and a standby time of over 2 week! This phone is taking ‘walk and talk’ to ‘travel and talk’ and is taking the job very seriously too.
You can take a deep breath now and let us know what you think about this luxury phone in the comments below!
Picture courtesy – wired.com
by techtalks @TechTalks August 30, 2016 10:06 AM UTC